UNDERGROUNDHUSTLE.COM: Forums

UndergroundHustle.com :: View topic - Jadakiss challenges 50 Cent to a million dollar rap battle!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jadakiss challenges 50 Cent to a million dollar rap battle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UndergroundHustle.com Forum Index -> News and Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think 50 cent will accept this challenge?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
No
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

hustle
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:18 am    Post subject: Jadakiss challenges 50 Cent to a million dollar rap battle! Reply with quote

In response to 50 Cent's diss track on Jadakiss, Jadakiss said he wants a Pay-Per View rap battle against him for 1 million dollars. Do you think 50 cent will accept? Leave comments and vote on poll above if you are registered!
mrsilence
Forum Worker
Forum Worker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think 50 is gonna talk his way out by giving a fake ass reason. something like jada aint even on his level, or it aint worth his time, or hes above that shit. he wont do it. not because hes no good but because IF he dont come threw it will destroy his image.
BigTexin2K5
Forum Balla
Forum Balla

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish he would....and i want jada to be him...so ery can see how bad he really is...fasho...i wouldnt mind seeing 50 cent and the game go at it..that would be tight or eminem -vs- 50 cent..holla
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address
ATX_BaBee
Forum Grinder
Forum Grinder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~*~* dayumm i dont even know.. but liek thaty other person said he might try to get outta it by sayin summ dumb shyt.. cuz of course if he lose erry 1 would talk down on him an shyt like that ..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UndergroundHustle.com Forum Index -> News and Stories All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: